The Center for Spiritual Living in Fort Lauderdale, Florida has created this scholarship to provide tuition assistance to second year ministry students at the Holmes Institute or any campus of the School of Spiritual Leadership.
Those eligible to apply for this Scholarship are:
1. Students who have earned a 3 or higher grade point average (GPA) in their last full year of education (college or high school) and are applying for this scholarship to help fund their enrollment in their second year of ministerial training.
2. Candidate must provide evidence of involvement and/or leadership in a spiritual center, church, school or community organization.
A completed application package consists of the following required materials:
1. Completed application form.
2. Official transcript of grades. Request official sealed transcripts of:
a. Your last school prior to ministerial training (college or high school)
b. Your current ministerial school to be sent directly to the
Center for Spiritual Living Fort Lauderdale
Attn: Dr. Chris Michaels Ministry Scholarship
4849 N Dixie Hwy
Oakland Park, FL 33334
E-transcripts are also accepted and may be emailed to email@example.com.
3. Essay/personal statement (500 words or less)
4. Three (3) Recommendation letters (e.g., from a teacher, administrator, youth leader, or clergy)
5. A copy of a government-issued photo identification, either driver’s license or passport page.
Candidates must be available to conduct a personal or phone interview with the Scholarship Committee.
Scholarships are awarded based upon successful submission and review of requested documents and an interview. Center for Spiritual Living does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion or ethnicity.
Applications are accepted between October 15th - January 15th of each year and the winner is announced on April 1st. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Questions may be geared towards firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 24-48 hours for response.
Please allow 24-48 hours for response.